Associate Director - Built Environment Sustainability
*Must be professionally fluent in Dutch, no exceptions*
Are you knowledgable in the fields of built environment, renewable energy, and sustainability?
Would you be skilled in leading a team of experts towards achieving companies' sustainable building goals?
A global expert that offers innovative and sustainable solutions to commercial real estate is looking for an Associate Director to drive the success of their services line and resource team.
The Associate Director will be responsible for:
- Owning the success, strategy, and implementation of the services line at Group level
- Acting as a Business Unit lead, leading the training program, and animating a healthy atmosphere for the team
- Understanding the competitive landscape and consistently thinking of innovate solutions to optimize, automate, and ensure profitability for the business unit
- Aligning the customer feedback loop between global entities to ensure services quality and improvement
The Associate Director will have:
- Fluency in Dutch & English languages to a professional standard (no exceptions)
- At least 5-8 years of relevant experience within built environment and/or sustainability
- Experience of ESG reporting at corporate and fund level, including GRESB and other industry standard ESG reporting
-Energy and environmental audits of buildings - Energy audits involve a detailed examination of a building's energy use, requiring skills such as audit reporting, HVAC and energy efficiency
- Net zero carbon analysis for buildings
- Experience in procurement strategies and negotiation of structured resource and energy transactions.
- Experience in renewable energy technologies such as solar (PV + thermal), wind and biomass, including knowledge of project development, feasibility assessments and integration into energy systems.
- Proven ability to manage complex sustainability projects, including coordinating teams, setting project timelines and ensuring deliverables are met within budget.
-Regulatory compliance: In-depth knowledge of the local market and relevant legislation, standards, guidelines and policy developments.
Vacancy Reference: PR/026782
Vacancy Owner: Ally Bliss | Ally.firstname.lastname@example.org | (+31) 20 299 1643 |