Job Title: CDM Advisor
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Shirley Parsons have partnered with a Construction Consultancy who are looking for a CDM Advisor to join their team, based at their Multi-Disciplinary Consultancy office in Winchester.
Working as part of a small growing team you will be involved in construction projects that cover sectors such as Hotels, Housing, Offices, Retail, Health and Education based primarily in the Winchester area.
- Undertaking the role of principle designer
- Responsibility for managing your own projects
- Providing CDM advice and support to Client Teams, advising clearly of their CDM Duties and assisting with development of CDM strategy for projects
- Attending and co-ordinating Design & Project Meetings as required throughout projects
- Visiting project sites prior to construction to carry out initial risk appraisals and during construction to review arrangements (as required)
- Preparing, co-ordinating and distributing relevant pre-construction Health & Safety Information to other design & project team members, using company format where required
- Issuing F10 notifications
- Reviewing Construction Phase Plans, demolition & lifting plans etc
- Undertaking site H&S reviews and producing reports for Clients
- Collation and production of Health & Safety Files
- Demonstrate some practical experience in providing CDM services
- Hold at least Technical Membership with IOSH and be working towards Graduate / Chartered status
- Membership with the APS would be beneficial
- NEBOSH Construction or General Certificate is essential. NVQ 5 H&S or NEBOSH Diploma is preferred
- Have a very good understanding of risk management and hazard identification
- Have a thorough understanding of the design and construction process
- Excellent organisation, communication and time management skills to match Client and Company expectations
The successful candidate will be a confident communicator at all levels and will be able to build and maintain successful Client relationships. They will also be IT proficient with excellent presentation and time management skills.
Vacancy Reference: PR/027047
Vacancy Owner: Robyn Hunt | firstname.lastname@example.org | (+44) 1296 611324 | (+44) 7485 329483