A local heavy equipment manufacturer is seeking an EHS Manager in Seattle, WA. Working closely with the local leadership team, the incumbent will be responsible for managing the entire EHS program across its facilities, working to minimize safety risks, ensuring compliance with appropriate regulatory agencies, and implementing corporate initiatives.
- Develop, manage, and implement appropriate health and safety procedures in accordance with federal, state, local, and corporate requirements.
- Assist in compliance reviews, general risk assessments, and other safety assessments.
- Develop, update, and deliver appropriate training programs for internal staff.
- Assist HR with Worker's Compensation, and return-to-work programs, and lead incident management process.
- Associate's Degree in Occupational Safety and Health, Environmental Science, or a related degree.
- 4+ years of EHS experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of OSHA, EPA, Washington state Standards, and other industrial accepted safe work practices.
- Strong communication skills, and ability to engage with employees at all levels.