A growing consulting organization is looking to appoint an Environmental Consultant to join their team. This position covers company-wide facilities within Southern California with 25-30% travel. Operating as an Environmental Consultant the incumbent will be tasked with all functions related to air quality compliance across a number of different accounts and projects. Reporting to the Director of Operations, the EH&S Consultant will also act as a mentor and leader to other members of the organization.
This can be based in either Riverside or Laguna Niguel, CA
- Prepare air, waste, water, and Industrial Hygiene permit applications and compliance reports for industrial clients.
- Analyze data to determine emissions factors.
- Conduct on-site visits and inspections with clients, including delivering training.
- Work collaboratively within the regulatory department to provide support for other technical areas of environmental compliance (water, waste, etc.).
- Develop operational plans and reports such as Stormwater Pollution Prevention, TRI, SPCC, and Contingency Plans.
- Bachelor's degree in Environmental Engineering or related discipline required.
- 2+ years of comprehensive technical experience in environmental permitting and compliance.
- Independent and self-driven, able to juggle competing priorities and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to travel for client site visits.