A well known global manufacturing company is seeking an Environmental Manager to lead their environmental compliance and permitting systems, programs and strategy across three facilities in the Juneau, WI area. This role will report directly into the Regional Environmental manager, and will oversee one direct report responsible for a range of environmental programs across manufacturing and assembly operations.
- Oversee and manage all environmental compliance, reporting, permitting and certifications for the company; these include air permitting and reporting, spill prevention, hazardous waste, storm water and waste water programs
- Provide technical guidance and stay up-to-date on all relevant environmental standards and regulations that impact the organization, at federal, state and local level.
- Oversee and lead all environmental audits, and collaborate with various stakeholders to implement corrective action plans, based on these findings
- Manage an Environmental Specialist as a direct report, providing coaching and mentoring
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as Environmental Management or Sciences, is preferred
- 5+ years of relevant environmental management experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of EPA and DNR regulations that impact the environmental programs of the organization, and a well-rounded technical skillset within air, waster and waste disciplines.