A well-known oil & gas company is looking for an Environmental Specialist to join their team in the Houston, TX area. Based at one of their major facilities you will be responsible for ensuring air quality and environmental compliance and excellence across all their operations, working closely with the wider EHS team to achieve both regulatory compliance and corporate goals. This represents a outstanding opportunity to join a a major company, in a position with fantastic long-term growth potential.
- Provide assistance as an air permitting SME in compliance audits and resolving issues concerning environmental compliance.
- Ensure facility wide compliance with Title V, NSR, and PPR permits through the preparation of reports and compliance programs.
- Keep informed of existing and upcoming environmental regulations that may affect the site.
- Communicate effectively to different levels of company on permitting and regulatory requirements.
- Act as the point of contact and subject matter expert for both regulatory agencies and operational teams.
- B.S. Degree in Environmental Science, Engineering or other related discipline (Required)
- At minimum 10 years of proven experience dealing with Title V Permits (Required)
- Ability to travel away from Houston overnight periodically, as needed.
- Strong communicator, who can engage with both key internal & external stakeholders alike.
- This position can also be located in Midland, TX / Dallas, TX / Oklahoma City, OK