Our client is one of the leading e-commerce in the world, which is known for its innovative and efficient approach to online retail. The company's business model focuses on providing a wide range of products, from electronics and household goods to groceries.
The client is currently looking for talents for their new Fulfillment Center expansion projects from start to finish. The Construction PM is a 6-month contract job, and the candidate will be responsible for coordinating various aspects of the construction process, including design, cost, procurement, construction, and quality control.
【The Project Manager will be responsible for】
- Develop thorough design criteria work with the client's internal stakeholders and external consultants.
- Prepare and maintain project documentation, including drawings, reports, and specifications.
- Monitor construction progress and quality of work to ensure adherence to project plans and specifications.
- Manage and control risk, contract, quality, cost, and schedule of the project.
【The Project Manager will have】
- Bachelor's degree as minimum
- At least 5 years of experience in project management
- Communicable English
- Proven experience of a new manufactory construction or expansion
- With project management qualification (e.g. PMP, Prince2, or others) is a plus
【What's on offer】
- Opportunity of transition to permanent employment
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to organize and oversee a project from 0-1