Our client is one of the leading chemical manufactories in the world, which specializes in providing advanced chemical materials to a wide range of industries across various nations.
The Senior Mechanical Engineer is a contract job, and the candidate will be responsible for ensuring that mechanical systems are designed, installed, and maintained to meet the needs of the project and adhere to all relevant regulations and standards.
【The Sr. Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for】
- Review construction blueprints and schematics to ensure mechanical systems are integrated correctly into the overall project design
- Supervise the installation of mechanical systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve any mechanical issues or discrepancies that arise during construction, and offer solutions to keep the project on track
- Maintain detailed records of mechanical design plans, installation processes, and any changes or modifications made during construction
【The Sr.Mechanical Engineer will have】
- Bachelor's degree as minimum in Mechanical Engineering or a related field
- At least 5 years of experience as a Mechanical Engineer
- English is a must
- Proven experience of a new manufactory construction or expansion in chemical, petrochemical or mechanical sectors is a plus
【What's on offer】
- Opportunity of transition to permanent employment
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Cross-national teamwork opportunity