Health and Safety Advisor
Swindon and surrounding areas
£40,000 to £45,000 + £4,000 car allowance and benefits
Shirley Parsons have exclusively partnered with a leading Health and Safety Consultancy who are looking for a Health and Safety Advisor to join their team. They will be responsible for working with clients in a range of sectors delivering Health and Safety services across a range of environments. The right candidate will be strong in a client facing position with the drive and enthusiasm to excel in a fast paced and growing consultancy. This opportunity offers a hybrid working arrangement and will suit candidates residing in Swindon and the surrounding areas, with the ability to travel to client sites across the United Kingdom.
The Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Working across a range of sectors, delivering Health and Safety services to multiple clients.
- Conducting Risk Assessments, site inspections, audits, and drafting reports to feedback to clients.
- Providing clients with up to date and accurate advice on a range of health & Safety topics.
- Ensuring all Health & Safety documentation is fully compliant with current legislation.
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor requires:
- Experience working in the Consultancy sector across a variety of clients.
- IOSH membership and relevant qualifications required for each level.
- Fire Risk Assessment experience would be advantageous.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal and the ability to work in a client facing position.
Vacancy Reference: PR/027195
Vacancy Owner: Ethan Baddeley | email@example.com | 01296 611330