Health and Safety Advisor/Manager
M1 Corridor - Derby, Leicester, Nottingham
£45,000-£55,000 plus car package
A leading commercial construction company are looking for a dynamic health and safety professional to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone with approximately 2-5 years experience, looking for a long-term position and growth.
The Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Carry out safety audits & inspections, reviewing health and safety issues, addressing and implementing change as required.
- Promote a positive Health and Safety culture throughout the business and promote Health & Safety best practice, campaigns and innovation.
- Be aware of current legislation, raise changes to the SHEQ Department as and when necessary.
- Ensure activities observed are carried out in accordance with the current legislation and industry best practice
- Where appropriate attend meetings with clients demonstrating and reinforcing company Safety procedures.
The Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Approximately 3+ years experience working with a leading PC within the construction sector
- NEBOSH General or Construction - NEBOSH Diploma (or working towards) is desirable
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to adapt in demanding environments
- Computer literate with some knowledge of safety management systems
Vacancy Reference: PR/026901
Vacancy Owner: Conor Hamlin| firstname.lastname@example.org | 01296 326553 |