Regional SHE Manager
£45,000 - £50,000 + car package + benefits
We have partnered with a leading business in the infrastructure sector who is looking to grow their health and safety team. Covering a variety of civil engineering and construction projects in North Midlands and above, this is a great opportunity to step into a managerial level position that gives exposure to both hands-on and strategic duties. If you have at least 2-3 years of experience in a health and safety position, as well as a strong understanding of an infrastructure environment, please get in touch!
The Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Visiting projects within their remit to ensure a compliant health and safety culture
- Be a focal point for health and safety matters across the region
- Assist the wider management team of the business to advise on health and safety related matters, giving advice and suggestions on how to continuously improve behaviour and performance
- Work closely with the Head of Health and Safety on implementing and delivering strategy
- Produce and present health and safety reports based on metrics and KPI's
The Health and Safety Manager will have:
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a health and safety position, ideally within the construction or infrastructure sector
- NEBOSH General or Construction Certificate as a minimum. The NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent) is highly desirable.
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills
- Willingness to travel and ability to manage your own time in a hybrid-working set up
Vacancy Reference: PR/026282
Vacancy Owner: Conor Hamlin | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01296 326 553