HSEQ Compliance Manager
A global logistics and transport organisation is seeking a HSEQ Compliance Manager to join their team. This is a unique leadership opportunity to join a world renowned brand, be exposed to a diverse high-risk profile as part of an international team reporting into the board of directors.
The HSEQ Compliance Manager will be responsible for:
- Setting up HSEQ policies and procedures for the company's newly built warehouse.
- Unifying all six company sites under one HSEQ system and approach.
- Providing HSEQ input to company bids and tenders.
- Auditing the company's third party HSEQ Auditors.
The HSEQ Compliance Manager will have:
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent.
- Health & Safety experience in a logistics environment.
- Minimum five years' experience in a Health & Safety role.
- Experience in FCPA and UK anti-bribery law.
Vacancy Reference: PR/026928
Vacancy Owner: Mike Roebuck | email@example.com | (+44) 1296 611328 | (+44) 7967 308455