Introduction – Our client is one of the leading chemical material manufactories in the world. The company is revolutionizing the realm of electronics and technology through providing cutting-edge chemical materials to a wide range of industries across various nations. To expand their production capacity, the client is currently looking for talents to be a part of their new manufacturing plant construction project.
The Contract Manager will be responsible for:
- You will support the Construction department with enthusiastic and ongoing advice and recommendations in relation to commercial and contractual issues affecting the delivery of projects to meet the required safety, quality, time and budget standards.
- Contract administration
- Contractual cost management
- Identification and management of key deliverables
- Facilitate the contract-related correspondences required in respect of notices, payments, extension of time claims, variations.
- Scope management/change control
- Risk and opportunity support
The Contract Manager will have:
- Have previous and extensive contract management and commercial experience in the construction, engineering, petrochemical, or chemical industry
-English is a must
What's on offer:
- Global scale
- WFH flexibility
Vacancy Reference: PR/026900
Vacancy Owner: Melissa Lin | firstname.lastname@example.org | (04) 3611 1633 | (+886) 981 645 028