A leading multi-site manufacturing company is seeking a Quality Manager to join their team on a permanent basis to ensure quality objectives are achieved and a sufficient and robust quality system is in place to meet the requirements of ISO9001, BRCGS Consumer Products, FSC® and customer requirements/standards.
- Provide Quality leadership for the site.
- Guarantee that products meet required technical specification.
- Delivery of the Quality Policy, ensure that Procedures and system are maintained in alignment to the subscribed standards.
- Ensure quality system aligns with other partnering companies to provide cross site support possibilities and continual improvement.
- Endorse objectives, for continual improvement with agreement from relevant Directors and Site Managers.
- Creates and maintains the auditing schedule requirements for the quality system
- Employs a continuous improvement methodology, demonstrating improvements with key KPIs
- Enforces with all personnel the adherence to quality standards, leading by example
- Investigate suspected breaches of the quality management system including customer complaints.
- Conduct, define and monitor training of the QMS to related departments.
- Actively support during external audits of the QMS system including ISO9001, BRCGS, CHSA, FSC® and Customer audits.
- Completion of the external audit corrective action plans, to ensure timely completion and response.
- Define, conduct, and monitor required testing and inspections of incoming materials
- Ensure the proper disposition of non-conforming products / consumables.
- Auditing of external suppliers where needed.
- Waste reduction utilising recognised ppm reduction tools and techniques.
- Produce reports for Management on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Ensure that documentation required for traceability of products and materials is maintained and stored in a suitable and retrievable way
- Maintain certifications held and work to gain BRCGS accreditation at other relevant sites which do not already hold the certification
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company pension
- Single cover private medical
- Life assurance
- Free company products
- Free on-site parking
- Retail, holidays, cinema, and gyms discounts
- Wellness programmes, including Employee Assistance Program and OnDemand GP service
- Free early access to pay scheme
- Salary sacrifice schemes including cycle to work and technology package
Key Skills & Requirements:
- Problem Solving
- Leadership and influencing skills
- Conflict Management
- Innovation Propensity
- ISO 9000 Lead Auditor trained would be beneficial.
- Exposure to BRCGS standards and audits is essential.
- Proven ability in supporting external certification body audits
- Strong IT skills (MS Office)
- Experience in working with SharePoint
- Excellent communicator with the ability to influence across all levels, effectively managing both internal and external stakeholders.
- Internal Auditor qualified with aspiration to lead auditor
- Lead Auditor Qualified in management system standard
Vacancy Reference: PR/027225
Vacancy Owner: Shelly Dawett | firstname.lastname@example.org | (+44) 1296 611322 | (+44) 7725 258684