A leading aggregates, cement and construction materials company is looking for a Regional Environmental Manager to join their team in Duluth, GA. Working regionally, you would be responsible for driving environmental engagement & compliance at a site level - ensuring a commitment towards environmental & sustainability excellence across all operational teams. This represents a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leader, where you will be given every platform to succeed in the role.
- Organize, implement, and audit the corporate environmental programs and strategy across all active sites within southeast region, ensuring compliance to all regulatory standards
- Prepare and coordinate all environmental permits, reports and related requirements for facilities
- Complete environmental site inspections and audits providing recommendations and ensuring follow-up on corrective actions.
- Keep informed of existing and upcoming environmental regulations that may affect operational facilities
- Act as the point of contact and subject matter expert for both regulatory agencies and operational teams
- Circa. 7-10 years of environmental management experience in either building materials, aggregates, mining or similar environments
- B.S. in Environmental Sciences, Engineering, or related technical field
- Self-starter who is able to work autonomously
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, able to interface with employees at all levels of the organization
- Ability to travel regionally in the southeast (GA, NC, SC & FL)
- Based near Duluth, GA (relocation assistance will be provided to non-local candidates)