A global logistics company is currently seeking a Regional EHS Manager to oversee the EHS program for their locations throughout Arizona and provide support to sites in California. This position will partner with the division's Operations team to develop, implement, and maintain standard EHS programs and policies. The incumbent will be responsible for overseeing 40+ sites across the company's West Coast region.
- Ensure that facilities are complaint with company and government regulations.
- Develop, refine, and implement HSE programs and training at newly opened and existing locations
- Act as subject matter expert for all things safety and environmental
- Work with site management teams to ensure EHS compliance
- Perform and oversee site audits
- Effectively communicate and guide operations leaders and staff
- 5+ years Safety experience in logistics/warehousing/distribution industries
- 2+ years of multi-site experience preferred
- Working knowledge of OSHA and DOT
- Bachelor’s degree in EHS or IH related field
- Professional certification preferred