Rope Access Lead Blade Repair Technican
April 2024 to September 2024
We are looking to temporarily recruit a number of Rope Access Lead Blade Repair Technicans for 2024 blade repair campains. We are looking for applicants with previous experience leading teams of blade technicians on a day-to-day basis, or technicians who are looking to progress into a lead role. The Technicians may be dedicated to a particular campaign for a long duration, or responsible for overseeing reactive work, which may change on a weekly, or even daily basis. RABR provide throughout the Northern Europe Middle East (NEME) region, so you must be prepared to work away from home on a shift pattern which will need to be flexible to suit the campaign or reactive work in question.
What are my responsibilities?
- Lead the Technician team in the delivery of all aspects of Rope Access and Blade Repair activities.
- Ensure all team members understanding and adhere with training requirements, site rules and written procedures.
- Ensure all team members understand and can carry out communication, and emergency response plans.
- Maintain regular communication with all team members, site supervisor and Line Manager
- To perform RABR related works at all levels to the highest Safety & Quality Standards.
- Supervise and perform all Rope Access activities in line with IRATA and SGRE procedures and documentation.
- Perform the duties of a TSWA Authorised Technician in line with the WTSR and SGRE written procedures.
- Delivery of blade repair, inspections, modifications & upgrades in line with work instructions to the highest quality standards.
- Completion of work-related Check Lists (ZCH’s) and reports to the highest quality standard.
- Completion & submission of daily project reports take 5’s, time sheets, EHS observations, occurrences & incidents.
- Ensure all tooling, equipment, PPE, and materials is compliant with legislation and written documentation.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- IRATA Level 3
- Blade D – Advanced repair of complicated blade structural damage *(Blade C will be considered)
- SGRE TSWA Authorised Technician
- Minimum x3 years’ experience in the wind industry
- Full GWO's including Sea Survival
- GWO Slinger Signaller (SE-P-50440)
- GWO Advanced Rescue Training (ART)
- Generic Crane User Course (SE-P-06697)
- Oil & Gas UK Medical Examination
- Medical Fit Test (Chester Step)
- Epoxy Safety
- Full Driving License
Vacancy Reference: CR/027068
Vacancy Owner: Thea Clucas | firstname.lastname@example.org | | (+44)7485329482