A leading data center development company is looking to appoint a Construction Safety Manager, to oversee a rapidly growing project in Northern Virginia. You will be responsible for providing leadership and direction for the safety program, ensuring a commitment to excellence from all employees.
- Developing and implementing safety programs for electrical safety, fall protection, various material handling, and excavation.
- Working across different levels of employees including subcontractors.
- Making sure site safety programs and all on site operations adhere to regulatory and corporate standards for EHS.
- Creating a strong relationship with all key stakeholders including client relations and on-site operations support.
- 5+ years of EHS experience in the construction industry on large scale projects
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- CHST or CSP (preferred)
- Background working with specific trades (electricians, ironworkers etc.)