Senior Consultant Energy & Sustainability
*Must be professionally fluent in Dutch, no exceptions*
Are you a skilled sustainability professional who is knowledgable in energy conservation within commercial real estate?
Are you looking for the next step up in your career and the chance to lead a team of your own?
A global expert that offers innovative and sustainable solutions to commercial real estate is looking for a Senior Consultant in Energy & Sustainability to lead a successful team of 2-5 junior engineers.
The Senior Consultant Energy & Sustainability will be responsible for:
- Analyzing energy consumption, identifying trends, and benchmarking energy performance within commercial real estate
- Conducting detailed investment-grade energy audits, identifying ECM, and structuring financial investment business cases to clients
- Conducting waste, water, and sustainability audits
- Managing a team of 2-5 junior engineers delivering Building Optimization projects in the Netherlands
- Liaison with suppliers to develop preliminary HVAC designs
The Senior Consultant Energy & Sustainability will have:
- Professional fluency in Dutch & English languages (no exceptions)
- Minimum of 5 years in the energy efficiency sector, energy auditing, energy performance contracting, building optimisation, low carbon building design
- Master's degree in building/mechanical engineering or similar environmental discipline
- In-depth knowledge of Dutch subsidies, legislation in building performance and EPC certificates
- Experience in building services and HVAC for commercial buildings
- Proven track record for independently delivering and reviewing deliverables with minimal senior consultant oversight in at least two work streams
Vacancy Reference: PR/026783
Vacancy Owner: Ally Bliss | Ally.email@example.com | (+31) 20 299 1643 |