Senior Principal Designer
Up to £85,000
We have an exciting and unique opportunity for a talented Principal Designer to join a bespoke Construction and Property Consultancy in London, as a Senior Principal Designer. This role will involve managing a range of projects and working with clients to deliver tailored Principal Designer and CDM Advisory services.
The successful candidate will have a strong Principal Designer background and will be looking to step up into a more senior role, with further development opportunities in the team. The position will be a based from their London offices, with some flexibility to work from home as well as visiting sites when required.
The Role of the Senior Principal Designer will be to:
- Engage with clients, undertaking the Principal Designer duties as well as CDM Advisory duties
- Produce CDM information including F10, pre-construction information and Health & Safety files
- Understand and interpret the client requirements and lead the project to fulfil those requirements
- Take on additional responsibility and step up within the team once they have established themselves
The successful Senior Principal Designer will have:
- A relevant Design or Construction related degree
- 4+ years' experience acting as the Principal Designer for compliance with the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015
- Membership to the APS (Association for Project Safety), ideally CMaPS
- A NEBOSH Construction, Fire, or General certificate in Health & Safety, or equivalent
Vacancy Reference: PR/026799
Vacancy Owner: Robyn Hunt | email@example.com | (+44) 1296 611324 | (+44) 7485 329483