Regional SHEQ Manager
North England - Lancashire/ Yorkshire. Home based with regional travel.
Permanent / Contract
A leading engineering services business is seeking a SHEQ Manager to work on a regional basis covering company owned and customer sites in the North of England. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business with a large SHEQ team and a diverse risk profile.
The Regional SHEQ Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing and mentoring a team of two SHEQ Advisors.
- Taking a lead role on SHEQ related improvement projects, with the ability to design, manage and deliver solutions
- Developing and communicating promotional and informative SHEQ related content and general SHEQ communications.
- Overseeing and monitoring key activities within the Health, Safety and Environmental management systems.
The Regional SHEQ Manager will have:
- NEBOSH Diploma and ideally CMIOSH.
- Health & Safety experience in plant hire, rail, engineering services or logistics.
- Ability to manage relationships effectively with key stakeholders.
- Extensive experience playing an integral/ leading role in a business who achieves highly effective health, safety, environment and quality performance.
Vacancy Reference: PR/026611
Vacancy Owner: Mike Roebuck | email@example.com | (+44) 1296 611328 | (+44) 7967 308455