A well-known global manufacturing company is seeking a Sustainability Project Manager to join their team at one of their locations southwest of Atlanta, GA. The candidate will facilitate sustainability, environmental, and energy reduction projects, collaborating closely with engineering teams to collect and analyze data, set and monitor goals, and drive sustainable initiatives.
- Facilitate project development and provide necessary support to engineering teams for successful execution.
- Monitor and analyze data to meet site-specific and corporate policy requirements associated with the company's sustainability and carbon neutrality objectives.
- Lead projects related to energy reduction, CO2 emissions reduction, and cost savings.
- B.S. in Environmental Science, Engineering, or a related technical field.
- 5+ years of experience in Environmental or Sustainability.
- Strong background in project implementation and engineering.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and experience in the manufacturing industry is highly advantageous.