Trainee Health & Safety Advisor
£25,000 - £35,000 – depending on experience
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an engaging, enthusiastic, and driven candidate to take their first steps into s career in health and safety. The ideal candidate will either be qualified to NEBOSH Certificate level or working towards it. This position will offer further training, development, and support so must be looking to grow a career in health and safety.
The Trainee Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Assist in the implementation of the company’s health, safety, quality, and environmental policy, procedures, and overall strategy
- Traveling across the UK to work with internal clients in the support and development in health and safety policies.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders regarding health and safety
- Undertake audits, site inspections, and accident investigations when required.
- Work alongside an experienced health and safety professional to learn and develop
- Actively promote a positive health and safety culture.
The Trainee Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent, working towards is acceptable
- Any previous experience in health and safety would be beneficial but not essential
- Enthusiastic and dynamic individual who is looking to further their career in health and safety
If you are interested in the position simply click apply or send your CV directly to Phillip.firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancy Reference: PR/027088
Vacancy Owner: Phillip Muston | email@example.com | (+44) 1296 611310 | (+44) 7725 258699