Training and Development Coordinator
Up to £45,000 + package
We are working with a award winning housebuilder and developer specialising in the development of new homes and communities in partnership with housing associations, land owners and fund managers. A opportunity has arisen for a Training and Development Coordinator to join their team based in Kent.
The Training and Development Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Working with managers to identify the training needs of employees. This may involve conducting surveys, reviewing performance data, or simply talking to employees.
- Delivering training sessions themselves, or they may work with external trainers. They will also be responsible for ensuring that the training sessions are effective.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of training programs. This may involve collecting feedback from participants, reviewing performance data, or simply observing the impact of the training.
- Staying up-to-date on industry trends in training and development. This will ensure that the company is offering the most effective training programs possible.
The Training and Development Coordinator will have:
- CSCS Card.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of learning management systems and training materials.
- A passion for helping employees learn and develop.
Vacancy Reference: PR/026736
Vacancy Owner: Billy Priestley | firstname.lastname@example.org | (+44) 1296 326281 |