Associate Health and Safety
Salary up to £80,000
Shirley Parsons are working with an independent, multi award-winning property and construction consultancy. They provide halth and safety services across real estate, infrastructure, and the natural environment. They are looking for an ambitious, commercially minded individual to join their London team and head up their Risk and Compliance Department. Their culture revolves around creativity, professionalism, compassion, and fun.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading H&S in large complex projects and niche technical projects
- Strong knowledge of CDM regulations and duties of the principal designer
- Business development and building commercial relationships
- Project delivery and resource management
- Autonomy, reliability, and integrity in role
- Proactive approach to service development and continuous improvement
- Ability to manage teams, meet deadlines, and handle multiple tasks
- Strong leadership skills and engagement with the business
Qualifications and requirements:
- Experience in construction site safety or design-related fields (Architecture, Engineering, Surveying, etc.)
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety preferred (or equivalent) and membership in a professional body (CMaPs, Technician IOSH)
- Practical experience in managing or providing dedicated CDM/H&S advisory services
- Regular CPD activities and industry-wide statutory regulation knowledge
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other software packages
- This organisation values work-life balance and encourage participation in charity, sports, community, and company events. As an Investors in People accredited business, they strive to provide a balanced and enjoyable career. You will receive an attractive salary, stakeholder pension, enhanced maternity/paternity/childcare benefits, life assurance, private healthcare, 26 days of annual leave plus bank holidays, and more.
UK BASED APPLICATIONS ONLY.
Vacancy Reference: PR/026566
Vacancy Owner: Hannah Martinez | email@example.com | (+44) 1296 611308 | (+44) 7860432246