Complex Fire Risk Assessor
Home based (South)
£45,000 - £55,000 per annum + £4,200 car allowance and benefits
Shirley Parsons have partnered with a leading international Consultancy who have an opening for a Complex Fire Risk Assessor. The post holder will be responsible for delivering suitable and sufficient fire risk assessment and consultancy services on assigned National Accounts. This opportunity is field based and will suit candidates residing in South England, with the ability to commit to national travel and occasional nights away.
The Complex Fire Risk Assessor will be responsible for:
- Delivery of fire risk assessments in accordance with PAS 79-1:2020 and the wider legislative framework.
- Competently liaising with Clients and others, such as fire services, buildings and facilities managers, surveyors, fire engineers and landlords in the completion of work activities.
- Being able to give complete and competent fire safety advice while developing and maintaining positive client relationships.
- Preparation and delivery of fire safety training and awareness courses.
The ideal Complex Fire Risk Assessor requires:
- An accredited Level 4 Diploma Fire Safety/Risk Assessor qualification. DSEAR certificate would be desirable.
- Proven experience in the completion of Fire Risk Assessments with specific applied knowledge and skills.
- A good understanding of the relevant fire safety legislation, fire behaviour, the behaviour of people in fire, and the practical application of the principles of fire safety.
- Listed on a professional competency register of fire risk assessors (IFE, IFSM etc.).
Vacancy reference: PR/026884
Vacancy contact: Ethan Baddeley | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01296 611330