Construction Health and Safety Advisor
Remote (Home-based with site visits)
Salary up to £45,000 + Car Allowance + Company Benefits
Shirley Parsons has an exciting opportunity for a Construction Client Advisor to join a friendly, busy and growing consultancy team. As Client Advisor, you will be responsible for assisting with the management and support of their clients and their projects.
This role is mainly based on site and requires frequent travel to client, project and design team meetings.
The Construction Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Conduct health and safety inspections and audits of construction sites, manufacturing facilities, shipyards, and commercial offices.
- Prepare and distribute detailed inspection and audit reports.
- Engage with all stakeholders on UK compliance.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015.
The Construction Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- NEBOSH qualification is essential.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in a construction environment.
- Clean driving license and willingness to travel frequently.
- Highly motivated and self-driven, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
UK APPLICATIONS ONLY.
Vacancy Reference: PR/026802
Vacancy Owner: Hannah Martinez | email@example.com | (+44) 1296 611308 | (+44) 7860432246