£75,000 basic salary + benefits
We are currently working with a global trade and logistics organisation, who have an exciting opportunity for a Decarbonisation Manager to join and shape the decarbonisation strategy and implement innovative solutions to reduce emissions and promote sustainable practices.
The Decarbonisation Manager will be responsible for:
- Develop strategy and deliver projects that will provide a meaningful level of for renewable power / electricity generation.
- Develop long term strategy and pilot projects to assess the feasibility of electric charging infrastructure and potentially alternative fuel solutions for plant and machinery.
- Progress implementation of electrification of existing plant and machinery
- Implement the Electrification strategy.
- Overall responsibility for project delivery – overseeing engineering and technical design; agreeing offtake / Power Purchase Agreements; managing project implementation and to also play a supporting role devising legal structure and securing external financing.
The Decarbonisation Manager will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, or a related field. A master's degree is preferred.
- Proven experience in driving decarbonisation initiatives within manufacturing or heavy industry
- Strong knowledge of environmental and power supply regulations
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and implement innovative solutions.
- Passion for sustainability and a genuine commitment to making a positive impact on the environment.
- 5-7 years relevant experience leading the implantation of renewable project
Vacancy Reference: PR/027234
Vacancy Owner: Emily Swindlehurst | email@example.com | (+44) 1296 611321 | (+44) 7773 978 494