Shirley Parsons is working with a well known Electrical contractor who is rapidly growing and looking to expand on it's safety team. This EHS Specialist role will be responsible for identifying and communicating safety trends to help improve management and fellow employees.
- Evaluate and adjust safety plans for subcontractors.
- Conduct site specific safety plans and site audits.
- Investigate accidents and develop root cause analysis to prevent future incidents.
- Prepare trainings and safety orientations for job sites.
- Work with employees and provide quick responses for safety concerns.
- 3-5 years of experience in a construction space.
- OSHA 30 Hour construction certification.
- Train and communicate effectively and professionally.
- Strong communication skills and working knowledge of MS Office.