A rapidly growing manufacturing company is seeking an HSE Specialist to join their EHS team at their facility near the Bayport, MN area. The successful candidate will be tasked with influencing a healthy environmental culture, requiring the ability to operate, maintain and monitor environmental equipment and programs.
- Influences Plant, Production, Operations, Maintenance, and site management to drive Environmental performance and results.
- Supports company interface with regulatory authorities for regulatory visits, requests, and submissions for the region.
- Monitor daily operation and calibration of all environmental equipment.
- Accountable for managing site Safety documentation to include program design, EHS data collection and posting, training documentation, and Safety KPI reports.
- Participates as a leader for audits and assigns EHS resources to audits in their area.
- EHS Specialist - 0-5 years Safety experience within a manufacturing background.
- Sr. EHS Specialist - 5+ years Safety experience within a manufacturing background.
- Bachelor’s Degree in EHS or Safety-related technical field.
- Solid experience of Machine-guarding, LOTO, PIT & Ergonomic Safety programs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and engage others.
- Familiarity with Environmental regulations and programs highly preferred.