As an Environmental Advisor, you will play an important role in ensuring the effective implementation of EMS and raising awareness of environmental impacts and aspects within the organization. You'll collaborate with project teams, assist in policy implementation, conduct site inspections, and contribute to environmental risk assessment. This is your chance to make a real impact in a dynamic and ever-evolving industry.
The Environmental Advisor will be responsible for:
- Ensuring adherence to environmental regulations and standards, including ISO14001, by providing guidance to project teams and conducting regular site inspections to identify areas for improvement
- Assisting in implementing and maintaining the Environmental Management System (EMS) across the organization, working towards ISO14001 compliance.
- Building and maintaining an environmental risk profile for each project site, identifying potential risks and recommending mitigation strategies.
- Collaborating with regulatory bodies, internal staff, clients, and the Sustainability Team to facilitate communication and reporting of environmental performance data, creating a culture of environmental awareness and responsibility.
The Environmental Advisor will have:
- Bachelor's degree in environmental studies or related field, with a preference for a master's degree. IEMA membership is a plus.
- Minimum 2 years in environmental management, ideally in construction. Audit experience and EMS implementation are a bonus.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, to convey environmental information effectively.
- Self-motivated and flexible with a proactive approach to environmental challenges.
- Full UK Drivers licence
Apply today! Don't miss this opportunity to make a meaningful contribution to environmental sustainability in the construction industry.
Vacancy Reference: PR/026926
Vacancy Owner: Shauna Haggar | firstname.lastname@example.org | (+44) 1296 611334 |