We are seeking an Environmental Advisor to join a dynamic project team in Cambridgeshire, St Neots. In this role, you will play a critical part in ensuring environmental compliance and sustainability in the construction and handover phase of the project.
The Environmental Advisor will be responsible for:
- Implementing Environment and Sustainability Policies, Processes, and statutory requirements.
- Providing guidance and training on environmental compliance.
- Conducting on-site inspections and monitoring for compliance.
- Identifying and communicating environmental and sustainability risks.
The Environmental Advisor will have:
- Experience in environmental and sustainability advisory in construction, preferably in highways and rail projects.
- A degree in Environmental Sciences or related field.
- Membership in the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA) or equivalent, including internal auditing experience.
- Strong organizational and presentation skills, with a passion for driving innovation in sustainability.
Vacancy Reference: PR/027018
Vacancy Owner: Shauna Haggar | firstname.lastname@example.org | (+44) 1296 611334 |