A rapidly expanding EHS consulting group seeks an Environmental Consultant to support their regional growth. The "Seller/Doer" Consultant will be tasked with project management, business development, and technical consulting responsibilities. This individual will be required to provide senior-level technical Remediation and Environmental expertise and be an exceptional sales professional.
This role can be based in Los Angeles, Orange County, Long Beach, or San Diego.
Title and Salary Banding are dependent on years of experience, education, and certifications.
- Environmental project management and coordination of project teams
- Providing senior-level Environmental support to a variety of life science, biotech, and industrial clients
- Performing Environmental audits and investigations
- Development and implementation of Environmental programs
- Providing sales leadership, and making new and existing client sales
- Meeting sales objectives, maintaining sales plans and updating forecasts as a "Seller/Doer"
- Undergraduate degree in Geology, Hydrogeology, Engineering, or related discipline
- Graduate degrees eligible for higher compensation
- Professional Engineer or Professional Geologist in the state of California preferred
- 6+ years of related EHS, IH, or Ergonomics experience, with a background in Consulting
- Proven successful sales and business development record
- HAZWOPER, CSP, CHMM credentials preferred
- Valid CA driver's license and ability to commute around Southern California