Our client is one of the leading chemical material manufactories in the world. The company is revolutionizing the realm of electronics and technology through providing cutting-edge chemical materials to a wide range of industries across various nations. To expand their production capacity, the client is currently looking for talents to be a part of their new manufacturing plant construction project.
The Senior Process Engineer is a contract job, and the candidate will be responsible for leading process improvement initiatives and driving innovation.
【The Sr. Process Engineer will be responsible for】
- Lead efforts to analyse, design, and optimize manufacturing processes for maximum efficiency, quality, and cost-effectiveness
- Utilize process simulation tools and modelling to analyse and predict the impact of process changes
- Standardize processes to ensure consistency and scalability across manufacturing lines and facilities
- Develop and maintain comprehensive process documentation, including standard operating procedures (SOPs) and work instructions
【The Sr. Project Process Engineer will have】
- Bachelor's degree as minimum in Engineering or a related field
- At least 5 years of experience as a Process Engineer
- English is a must
- Proven experience of a new manufactory construction or production line expansion in chemical, petrochemical or mechanical sectors is a plus
【What's on offer】
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity of transition to permanent employment
- Dynamic and collaborative work environment