Our client is the biggest EPC company in Japan. Their business accross Energy, Transition, Industrial industry, and so on.
【The HSE Leading Engineer will be responsible for】
- Assisting the HSE Manager and assuming the role of the HSE Manager in their absence
- The primary responsibility of the first focus point is to report to the HSE Manager. In the absence of the HSE Manager, report to the Site Manager.
- Prepare presentations and necessary documents for external audits, such as client, Government, our company, and third-party audits, and attend these audits as required.
- Prepare for and attend weekly, monthly client meetings and xxx HSE construction quarterly meeting, including CNS/HSE statistics and PowerPoint presentations."
- Leading the HSE team to the overall administration and implementation of HSE Initiatives, programs and procedures.
- Coordination for Work Method Statement for construction HSE scopes update etc.
- Coordinate with contractors for all activities related to Health, Safety, Environment, and Security, ensuring compliance with Client, TW & our company Policies and Procedures.
- Participating in the development and implementation of operational risk assessments to help in identifying & mitigating hazards for critical activities as TW requirements.
- Provide advice for HSE and understand the distribution of construction works among consortium partners.
- Leading, influencing and owning all HSE&S Site (s) Inspections (regulatory or otherwise) through action plan closure.
- Investigate/follow-up accidents, incidents and near-miss occurrences and assist with writing reports and issuing corrective measures to prevent recurrence.
- Monitoring all HSE procedures and recommending strategies to avoid all accidents and implement all health and safety hazards for all sites.
- Developing and implementing health and safety plans in the workplace in accordance with legal guidelines in Taiwan is essential. (Regular updates are necessary to ensure the plans remain current and effective.)
- Conducting training and presentations for health and safety matters and accident prevention.
- Permit Applicant for client, Green / Brown field, etc. by handling applications for work permits.
- Prepare for and lead necessary drills and training sessions as required by client and Taiwan regulations.
- Implement our company 9 lifesaving rules and Respect and care program etc.
【The role will have】
- Bachelor's degree as minimum.
- Experienced in warehouse, logistic, or high-tech plant construction/equipment installation project is plus.
- English is must
- Safety, Health, and environment certification is much.
【What's on offer】
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Highly developing industry prospects.