Group Health & Safety Manager
£50,000 - £60,000 plus package
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a senior Health & Safety professional to join a leading M&E specialist that works across a variety of construction industries. This position will report into board level and will be responsible for leading the H&S division including a team of H&S professional across the UK. The ideal candidate will have strong construciton experience, knowledge of M&E industry and have the ability to lead a team. The position will be based in Gloucestershire and will have a hybrid/WFH model, likely 3 day in office/2 days from home with sit travel required weekly.
The Group Health & Safety Manager will be responsible for:
- Leading the H&S team, including day to day management.
- Managing a team of 5 across the UK
- Build relationships with key stakeholders within the organisation Monitoring and reviewing health & safety trends within the division to identify areas of improvement
- Develop and improve Health & Safety culture across the organisation
- Liaise with Health & Safety Executive and other regulators when required.
- Ownership over all the companies H&S doucmentation and ISO systems.
The Group Health & Safety Manager will have:
- 5 years + experience working in Health & Safety
- NEBOSH Diploma prefered or working towards
- Minimum working towards Grad IOSH
- Previous experience working in a managerial position and have been responsible for development and growth
- Experience working in construction or M&E environment
This is a great opportunity to join a business where you can make an instant impact in leading a team and developing strategy, If interested apply for the position or send your CV directly to email@example.com
Vacancy Reference: PR/026778
Vacancy Owner: Phillip Muston | firstname.lastname@example.org | (+44) 1296 611310 | (+44) 7725 258699