Health and Safety Advisor
£35,000 to £45,000 per annum + benefits
Shirley Parsons has exclusively partnered with a well-established Health and Safety Consultancy specialising in the Property and Retail sectors. They are currently seeking a proactive Health and Safety Advisor to become a valuable addition to their team. The primary role of the Health and Safety Advisor will involve providing crucial support to clients, ensuring their compliance with health, safety, and fire regulations. This position presents an outstanding opportunity for individuals aspiring to initiate a career or broaden their expertise in the Health and Safety sector. The role also promises exceptional training and development opportunities. In addition, this opportunity comes with a flexible hybrid working arrangement. It is ideally suited for candidates located in and around London who possess the flexibility to travel to client sites as needed. If you are looking to make a meaningful impact in Health and Safety while enjoying a blend of remote and on-site work, we encourage you to explore this exciting opportunity further.
The Health and Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Offering expert advice and guidance to clients on matters related to fire, health, and safety.
- Conducting comprehensive Health and Safety risk assessments, gap analyses, and audits for clients.
- Performing thorough fire risk assessments, developing emergency evacuation plans, and creating Personal Emergency Evacuation Plans (PEEPs).
- Cultivating and sustaining strong relationships with clients and colleagues while ensuring the consistent delivery of high-quality services.
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor requires:
- Demonstrated interest or experience in Health and Safety, with possession of the NEBOSH General Certificate.
- Desirable qualifications or training in Fire Risk Assessment.
- Membership in a pertinent professional body, such as IOSH or IFSM.
- A keen desire for continuous learning and growth through mentoring, Continuing Professional Development (CPD), and participation in training courses.
Vacancy Reference: PR/027246
Vacancy Owner: Ethan Baddeley | Ethan.firstname.lastname@example.org | (+44) 01296 611330