Health and Safety Advisor
£45,000 - £50,000 + package
We have partnered with a reputable company that specializes in construction and regeneration. With a strong focus on quality, sustainability, and customer satisfaction, and delivering projects that enhance communities and improve people's lives.
The successful Health & Safety Advisor will be responsible for:
- Promoting a positive safety culture and provide guidance on best practices to maintain a safe working environment.
- Facilitating toolbox talks, safety inductions, and other training sessions to increase awareness and understanding of safety protocols.
- Reviewing method statements, conducting site inspections, and providing recommendations to ensure compliance with relevant health and safety regulations.
- Visiting all projects on a frequent basis to support and advise the site based teams in order to ensure that the highest H&S standards are achieved and maintained.
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- A minimum of 3 years experience working in a Health and Safety position within the Construction sector (ESSENTIAL)
- Experience conducting Health and Safety inspections on Construction sites (ESSENTIAL – Candidates without this experience will not be considered)
- GradIOSH status or working towards (ESSENTIAL)
- Full UK driving licence
Vacancy Reference: PR/026706
Vacancy Owner: Billy Priestley | firstname.lastname@example.org | (+44) 7703 831904 |