Construction Client Advisor
Remote (Between London, Oxford and Bristol)
Salary up to £50,000 + Company Benefits
Shirley Parsons has an exciting opportunity for a CDM Client Advisor to join a growing, friendly and busy consultancy team. As Client Advisor, you will be responsible for assisting with the management and support of our clients and their projects.
This role is mainly based from home but may require occasional travel to client, project and design team meetings.
The CDM Advisor will be responsible for:
- Administrate the HSQE Services of retained clients within high-risk industries. (mostly construction).
- Assisting the principal designer or PD consultants to managing the pre-construction phases of construction projects.
- Preparing and/or reviewing Preconstruction information
- Advising and assisting clients in the preparation of Construction Phase Plans
- Preparing Health and Safety Files and coordination information
- Ensuring compliance with the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 on projects.
The CDM Advisor will have:
- NEBOSH qualification is essential.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in construction safety and health.
- A good working knowledge of the construction regulations
- Clean driving license and willingness to undertake occasional travel to meetings.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- An eye for detail and the ability to apply the law, company policy and industry best practice in an assertive and practical manner.
UK BASED APPLICATIONS ONLY.
Vacancy Reference: PR/026431
Vacancy Owner: Hannah Martinez | email@example.com | (+44) 1296 611308