Health and Safety Consultant
London and surrounding areas
£40,000 to £45,000 per annum + £4,000 car allowance and benefits
Shirley Parsons have exclusively partnered with a Health and Safety Consultancy specialising in the Education sector who have an opening for a Health and Safety Consultant. The post holder will be responsible for providing an excellent Health and Safety services to a portfolio of assigned clients. This opportunity has a hybrid working arrangement and will suit candidates residing in London, the Southeast, and Essex areas, with the ability and willingness to travel to client sites.
The Health and Safety Consultant will be responsible for:
- Providing Health and Safety consultancy services and completing Fire risk assessments for clients, addressing queries, feedback, and complaints.
- Delivering Health and Safety training courses as agreed with the Head of Training.
- Being a proactive, effective, and productive member of the Health and Safety team.
- Developing and maintaining your Health and Safety consultancy and training delivery skills.
The ideal Health and Safety Consultant requires:
- Experience in Health and Safety within Education and/or Consultancy would be preferable, transferable sector experience will be considered.
- A degree or diploma level Health and Safety qualification, and a membership with a professional body, are essential.
- Competency and/or qualifications in Fire Risk Assessment is desirable.
- A full UK Driving Licence and the willingness to travel to client sites, including in London.
Vacancy reference: PR/027048
Vacancy contact: Ethan Baddeley | email@example.com | 01296 611330