Health and Safety Consultant
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum + benefits
Shirley Parsons has exclusively partnered with a leading global Engineering Consultancy that is currently seeking a Health and Safety Consultant. This role will play a pivotal part in contributing to the growth of the company's strategic Health & Safety risk management services in the UK and overseas, working across a range of clients and markets with a growing team of consultants. This opportunity offers a hybrid working arrangement and is well-suited to candidates based anywhere in the Leeds area or further South, who are willing and able to occasionally travel to various sites across the UK and occasionally overseas. This position is particularly attractive for individuals with a few years of experience who are now seeking to take the next step in their career.
The Health and Safety Consultant will have the following responsibilities:
- Delivering Health & Safety risk management services in a multi-disciplinary project environment.
- Working closely with a range of clients in industrial sector including property, construction, and high hazard.
- Delivering project work including corporate and regulatory compliance auditing, report authoring, risk assessment, training delivery, ad-hoc advice, and a wide range of other bespoke client solutions.
- Developing proposals for new client work and supporting on bids/tenders.
The ideal Health and Safety Consultant should have:
- Experience in a Health & Safety role, ideally within an Industrial and/or Consultancy environment.
- NEBOSH General or Construction Certificate as a minimum, preferably with IOSH membership.
- A strong understanding of UK Health & Safety legislation and maintaining compliance.
- Ability to work in a team, but with independence to manage your own workload.
Vacancy reference: PR/027218
Vacancy contact: Ethan Baddeley | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01296 611330