Health & Safety Manager
£55,000 - £65,000 plus package
West London/Berkshire Region
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Health & Safety professional to join one of the UK's most recognised names in infrastructure (Civil Engineering) to lead in the delivery of a large infrastructure framework. The position will lead a small team on a complex project that offers a wide variety. The ideal candidate will come from a strong civil engineering background working on major projects.
- Leading a team of HSEQ professionals on a large and complex infrastructure project.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders within the organisation Monitoring and review health & and safety trends within the division to identify areas of improvement
- Develop and improve Health & Safety culture across the organisation
- Liaise with Health & Safety Executive and other regulators when required.
- Managing 3rd party building strong relationships Support on incident and accident investigation when required and lessons learned
- 5 years + experience working in Health & Safety NEBOSH Diploma, NVQ or NCRQ
- Minimum Grad IOSH, working towards CMIOSH
- Previous experience working in a managerial position and have been responsible for development and growth
- Experience working in a civil engineering environment
This is a great opportunity to join a large organisation and influence to impact change not only on the project but across the UK, If interested apply for the position or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancy Reference: PR/027159
Vacancy Owner: Phillip Muston | email@example.com | (+44) 1296 611310 |(+44) 7725 258699