Health & Safety Systems Manager
UK wide (remote)
An opportunity to help shape the health & safety management systems of a leading global distribution business who are a market leader in their field. This is a remote working position with limited travel, you will focus on auditing health & safety systems and raising and improving the health & safety compliance standards across the organisation.
Working across all operational divisions nationally, you will co-operate with other members of the health & safety team and provide guidance and support to implement all elements of the Integrated Management System.
The Health & Safety Systems Manager will be responsible for:
- Carrying out regular health & safety audit activities across the organisation, including core SHEQ disciplines and ISO compliance.
- Identifying and report areas of non-compliance in an agreed format. Work with Health & Safety Managers to follow up corrective improvement actions.
- Engaging with Regional Managers and the SHEQ Central Function Team to develop audit plans and schedules based on both statutory requirements and operational risk profiles.
- Assist in the development and continuous improvement of the IMS to ensure retention of ISO accreditations.
- Providing performance data and produce monthly reports to a specified format.
The Health & Safety Systems Manager will have:
- Experience in the management of a ISO 45001 certified system.
- Highly credible presence at senior management level.
- NEBOSH General Certificate. Ideally with or working towards the NEBOSH Diploma.
- Experience managing Health & Safety change projects.
Vacancy Reference: PR/027054
Vacancy Owner: Mike Roebuck | email@example.com | (+44) 1296 611328 | (+44) 7967 308455