Health & Safety Consultant (CDM)
£50,000 - £60,000
We are looking for a driven and motivated Health & Safety Consultant to join a specialist who focuses across multiple types of projects, the position will primarily focused CDM/Principal Designer. The ideal candidate will be an experience H&S professional who understands CDM regulations and is able to engage with all levels of an organisation and work in an Advisory function.
The Health & Safety Consultant (CDM) will be responsible for:
- Build strong working relationships with design teams and the client.
- Undertake and lead on CDM workshops with multiple business stakeholders.
- Develop preconstruction information for our clients.
- Provider wider health & safety services to a variety of clients
- Managing delivery against deadlines and managing expectations
The Health & Safety Consultant (CDM) will have:
- 5 years' experience working in Health & Safety
- Strong working knowledge of CDM regulations (ideally to have held a CDM/PD position but not essential)
- NEBOSH or equivalent - Grad IOSH equivalent
- Engaging and enthusiastic individual who is continually looking to grow their career.
Vacancy Reference: PR/026835
Vacancy Owner: Phillip Muston | Phillip.email@example.com | (+44) 1296 611310| (+44) 7725258699