£42,000 + car allowance
A UK-based construction firm that specializes in mechanical and electrical (M&E) engineering services, and deals with the design, installation, and maintenance of mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems in buildings and other structures is in search of a Health, Safety & Environmental Advisor covering projects in the Northwest.
The HSE Advisor will be responsible for:
- Liaising with Project Managers to indentify and facilitate the management of health and safety on projects and service delivery.
- Undertaking accident investigations and prepare accurate and professional reviews, including appropriate recommendations where necessary.
- Co-ordinating the maintenance of documented health and safety procedures, including relevant hazard and risk assessments, for all activities.
- Attending training courses as and where necessary and to ensure personal and team job skills keep pace with technical and business developments.
The HSE Advisor will have:
- GradIOSH or working towards.
- The ability to adapt quickly to changing circumstances and regulations in the safety domain is cruical for staying compliant and up to date.
- The ability to work effectively alone or in a team.
- 3 years minimum Construction Health & Safety experience.
Vacancy Reference: PR/026755
Vacancy Owner: Billy Priestley | firstname.lastname@example.org | (+44) 7703 831904 |