Up to £45,000 + 10% bonus + benefits & Relocation package available
We have partnered with a global leading manufacturing organisation, who are looking to appoint a HSE Specialist to be based at their large site in Devizes, Wiltshire. The HSE Specialist will be responsible for ensuring that the business is compliant with all current HSE legislation across the site and that systems are maintained.
The site is currently undergoing a large investment project with the installation of 5 new production lines, so it's an exciting time to be joining. You will be responsible for continuing to drive HSE standards forward across this fast-paced site. A fantastic opportunity to join a company who can offer great career and persnoal development.
The HSE Specialist will be responsible for:
- Promote a positive Health and Safety culture across the business
- You will provide day to day Health and Safety advice
- You will be involved with carrying out accident investigations, risk assessments, audits, providing training, developing management systems and keeping abreast of new regulations
- Monitoring and developing Health and Safety performance within the business, ensuring standards and company objectives are met
- Contribute to the ongoing management of 14001, 45001and BRC certifications.
The HSE Specialist candidate will have:
- NEBOSH General as a minimum
- You will have experience working in HSE role, and experience working in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- You will have a positive, proactive approach to your work, with strong communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders
- Passion and wiliness to learn
- Knowledge of management systems is advantageous (ISO 45001 & 14001)
- Knowledge of plant installation would be highly advantageous
Vacancy Reference: PR/027118
Vacancy Owner: Ryan Binnee | firstname.lastname@example.org | (+44) 1296 326383 | (+44) 7525 277330