Quality Manager - Germany/Netherlands
Location: Berlin/Frankfurt or Utrecht/Maastricht
Full-time/Part-time/Internship: Full time
Reporting to: Head of Construction
Active in Germany, the Netherlands and the UK, our client is transitioning from Development of solar projects to Construction and Asset Operations.
We are seeking a highly motivated Quality and HSE Manager to oversee the quality control processes for our construction projects. The HSEQ Manager will be responsible for ensuring that all construction activities meet the established quality standards and requirements. The successful candidate will work closely with project managers, engineers, and the EPC company on site to identify areas for improvement and implement corrective actions.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive quality control program for construction projects
- Ensure that all construction activities comply with applicable codes, regulations, and standards
- Conduct regular site inspections and audits to identify quality issues and opportunities for improvement
- Collaborate with project managers, engineers, and the turnkey contractor to develop and implement corrective actions
- Monitor and report on key quality performance indicators to senior management
- Develop and maintain documentation of all quality control activities
- Review and approve all project-related quality control documents, including inspection reports, test results, and other relevant data
- Work with suppliers and contractors to ensure that their products and services meet the established quality standards
- Conduct root cause analysis and implement corrective actions for quality-related issues
- Develop and implement HSSE policies and procedures for PV power plant operations.
- Provide training to personnel and contractors on HSSE policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant HSSE regulations and best practice standards.
- Conduct audits and inspections to identify and mitigate potential HSSE hazards and risks.
- Develop and maintain emergency response plans and procedures.
- Investigate accidents and incidents and provide recommendations to prevent future occurrences.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure HSSE considerations are integrated into all aspects of PV power plant operations.
- Conduct HSSE performance reviews and report on key performance indicators.
- Develop and maintain relationships with regulatory agencies and industry groups to stay informed of changes in HSSE regulations and best practices.
- Lead and support HSSE initiatives and programs to promote a culture of safety and environmental responsibility.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, construction management, or related field preferred
- At least 2 years of experience in quality management for construction projects
- Strong knowledge of construction codes, regulations, and standards
- Experience with quality control processes and procedures
- Experience in PV projects is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
-Minimum 3-5 years of experience in HSSE management, preferably in the Energy sector.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation, including performance bonus
- Hybrid working
- Pension plan
- Health care and dental insurance
- An active environment in a fast-growing market
- Great opportunities for growth within an international and dynamic organisation
- Good balance of independence and teamwork
Vacancy Reference: PR/027040
Vacancy Owner: Ines Costa | email@example.com