A leading renewable fueling company is looking for a HSSE Manager to join its growing team in the Bay Area. Based from their new facility in Livermore, you would be responsible for driving HSSE performance at jobsite level - ensuring a commitment towards safety excellence across all operations. This represents a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leader, where you will be given every platform to succeed in the role.
- Promote a proactive HSSE culture at all levels of the organization, with heavy focus on employee engagement towards the safety program
- Work closely with the Safety Director in highlighting successes and core focus areas, in order to continually develop the safety program
- Undertake job-site inspections, hazard observations, near miss investigations and audits, as deemed necessary
- Identify, develop and deliver safety training in areas such as: safety regulation, hazardous conditions, use of tools and equipment etc.
- Ensure company continually remains compliant and informed of industry regulatory changes when it comes to bodies such as OSHA
- A self-starter, with strong communication skills who can engage with internal & external stakeholders alike
- Circa. 6-8 years progressive safety experience in either renewables, manufacturing, construction or energy industries
- Bachelors Degree in Occupational Safety, Engineering or other related discipline (highly preferred)
- Happy to travel regionally to jobsite locations throughout the Bay Area (circa. 50%)