Project Controls Manager
One of the worldwide market leader of offshore wind developer with stable business performance.
【The Project Controls Manager will be responsible for】
- The main focus of the role will be to ensure that the project’s program/schedule, risks, budget and costing are appropriately managed and controlled.
TASKS TO BE PERFORMED, RESPONSIBILITIES
Tasks to be performed will include:
- Develop tools and processes for the management and control of project program, risk, budget and costing,
- Liaise with the appropriate business units to identify existing tools and processes and adapt where required,
- Establish standard reporting formats
- Define working procedures, with reference to the Project Execution Plan (PEP), cover the coordination and control of project services duties.
- Program/Schedule: Establish the program/schedule of the project, track and monitor progress. Check progress against baseline target and highlight any deviation to the management,
- Risk and opportunities: Coordinate and the project’s risk identification process, establish and keep up to date the project’s risk register, coordinate identification and follow up of risk mitigation plans, anticipate critical situations and highlight them to the management,
- Cost control: Coordinate the establishment of the project’s budget, follow up of the budget and control of the expenditure,
- Costing: coordinate the establishment of project costing
- Regular reporting on program/schedule, risk, budget and costing to management.
【The role will have】
- Project management and / or project control tools and method
- Engineering in the renewable energy sector
- Experienced in offshore wind industry is a must
- Proficient in English
【What's on offer】
- Competitive salary & package
-APAC scale and world wide organization
-Stable business model
Vacancy Reference: CR/026975
Vacancy Owner: Melissa Lin | email@example.com | (04) 3611 1633 | (+886) 981 645 028