Principal Health, Safety, and Fire Consultant
London, Southeast or the Midlands
£58,000 to £62,000 per annum + £5,000 car allowance and benefits
Shirley Parsons have exclusively partnered with a leading global professional services firm who have an opening for a Principal Health, Safety, and Fire Consultant. The post holder will be responsible for providing consultancy services across a range of industries for commercial, industrial, retail, and residential clients. This opportunity is field based and will suit candidates residing in and around London, the Southeast and the Midlands, with the ability to travel to client sites.
The Principal Health, Safety, and Fire Consultant will be responsible for:
- Completing fire risk assessments, health and safety assessments and audits.
- Providing robust health, safety, and fire safety advice to clients, specifically in relation to ongoing projects.
- Delivery of in-house health, safety, and fire safety awareness training courses to clients.
- Keep up to date with current legislation and advise clients on compliance accordingly.
The ideal Principal Health, Safety, and Fire Consultant requires:
- A strong background in fire safety and health & safety within Consultancy or across a range of sectors.
- A Health and Safety Qualification (diploma level or equivalent) and IOSH membership (or eligible to join).
- A recognised Fire Risk Assessment qualification with experience and IFSM or IFE membership.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to support clients.
Vacancy reference: PR/026951
Vacancy contact: Ethan Baddeley | email@example.com | 01296 611330